View Single Post
Old
05-26-2011, 10:16 AM
Strik_IX
No excuses!

vCash: 1395
Quote:
Originally Posted by neofury View Post
Plus don't act like you know Kriss irl you couldn't possibly compare a "millionaire majority stock owner" (lol) to a guy you don't even know. For all you know he's a millionaire who just loves hockey and comes on here to shoot the ****.

Not every millionaire on these forums comes on here to flaunt it to people. Generally people with real money don't feel that insecure.
I have a great idea that won't cost millions and will make any millionaire feel better about themselves:

Donate 20k to "the strik needs to pay his student loan foundation", we hand out receipts for taxes too

Seriously though, I understand both sides on this issue, but do think that in this case it's picking the lesser of two evils and it comes with some benefits ie: a fanbase that doesn't have to be built from the ground up.

This fanbase and the new ownership will make sure the mistakes of the past are not repeated. I don't think Winnipeg ever wants to see their franchise move again.

Now all they need is to sign Selanne and it's full circle

Last edited by Strik_IX: 05-26-2011 at 10:27 AM. Reason: typing fast = major fail
Strik_IX is offline   Reply With Quote