View Single Post
Old
05-26-2011, 07:40 PM
healthyscratch

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by fauxflex View Post
Whatever, I hope everyone enjoys their Captain while he continues to do his "on the job training" in learning how to manage the role. I for one don't have some allegiance to Richards in that role and can see better suited candidates on the roster. I truly don't think the team will make this move, but I'm still entitled to my opinion as an educated hockey player and fan of the Flyers and the sport for over 30 years.
He's been captain at every level has won championships. You hear Briere say "I'm not ready to go home" one time and he should be captain. One bad playoffs, from the entire team, and Richards is a terrible captain. Did you want him stripped after last season's finals appearance? Sounds like you're just buying what the papers are selling.

And I love the argument of being an educated hockey player, I played the sport yada yada. Yea me too. Doesn't mean me or you knows what's going on in the dressing room, does it? Where's your facts to strip him because he's a terrible leader? Your fandom and "experience" says it's the right move? It's just a baseless argument that you're being fed to by a few journalists. You're entitled to any opinion you want, and I'm entitled talk about how silly it is.