View Single Post
Old
05-26-2011, 08:09 PM
litflyersfan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecrush8 View Post
Laraque brought up an incident right after Pronger joined the Oilers about the first time Pronger and the team went out for drinks. Pronger put down his credit card at the beginning of the night for the team. Everyone had a couple drinks according to Laraque. At about 1am, Pronger said that he wanted to leave, and took his credit card with him. The bartender told the team that they needed another credit card down for them to continue drinking. So another Oiler put theirs down thinking that they will just give the bill to Pronger the next day. Well they got the bill and brought it to Pronger, to which he replied, "What do you want me to do with it? I left". So the rest of the team had to split the bill.

Left a sour taste in the team's mouth apparently
That's a pretty dick move by the team than in my opinion the guy bought a couple a rounds for a like what 25 people or so that adds up pretty quick. As long as Pronger paid for the couple rounds and left that's fine. To keep drinking on the guys tab after he left thinking he's going to settle the next day is ridiculous. Why didn't everyone just order a bottle of there favor alcohol while they were at it. Talk about taking advantage of someone. Pronger made the right move in my mind I would have said the same thing.

litflyersfan is offline   Reply With Quote