View Single Post
Old
05-27-2011, 06:23 AM
Ola

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trxjw View Post
Great depth for sure, but I think O'Reilly is their 3rd line center moving forward. I know he didn't have a great year, but he's well suited for that role.

Leetch and Zubov? Who?

If they feel like one of EJ / Larsson can play the left side as a right handed shot, then I think it's a good selection. However, if they aren't comfortable with that idea, I don't think the gap between Klefbom and Larsson is so significant that you'd regret it in the long run. I just look at that the group of wingers currently in their organization, and I feel like they're at a great position to take Landeskog.
Yeah, its very hard to predict.

Larsson is a very solid prospect. If threated right I think its very likely that he will peak as a top 3-10 D. If he is kind of hanged out to dry (like some young D's are from time to time after being drafted by worthless teams and forced to play under heavy fire for a long time), at worst I think you are looking at a top 20-30 D.

But he could use another year in Sweden to add muscle. And it will take some time before he becomes a diffrence maker. With a high pick, you want something to show for it right away et c. And your dream of course is to get a franchise player.