View Single Post
Old
05-27-2011, 08:16 PM
eaglesmaster

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre Jr View Post
Sorry i didn't realize i had to be a professional scout to post on here, lol. You can take my opinion for what it's worth, that's all it is, an opinion. I just personally think that we need more depth at the wing position, in particular bigger ones. I pay attention to all the players in the Habs organization, and it would appear to me that a very small percentage of the ones who are succeeding are big forwards that can skate. I wouldn't mind if we draft Schiefele of course or even Phillips. I just think we should steer clear of smallish d-men or forwards even if they're BPA.
You don't, I just do not appreciate the way you dismissed Grimaldi because of size, when he was quite possibly the best forechecker at the u-18 tourney (him and Zibanejad were in a league of their own when it came to attacking defenders) and then name a guy like Brandon Saad because of his size when his physical play is virtually non existent.(and looking at older posts from prospect followers it looks like I am not the only one who thinks saad's physical game does not exist)