View Single Post
Old
05-28-2011, 12:19 PM
The n00b King
Kingin' since 2003

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by yohan1212 View Post
Guess you missed game 2 when Seguin single handidly won the game with a 4 point night.... In all honesty Boston's lineup against the bolts was much better than what played the Habs. Seguin in for Thornton is a HUGE upgrade...
that was the only game Seguin did anything at all. He was a total no show after that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeman View Post
not a chance ....we dont have the horses to make the final

I will repeat it till the cows come home ....WE CANT COMPETE 5 ON 5 in the playoffs

thats our problem.... even this year you takle away the pp and we cant generate a scoring chance

give me a break bro ...we dont have a Lucic...Horton....Chara ....

we dont even have a Marchand ...Sidenberg.....in our lineup

our bottom 6 cant compete with a Downie...Bergenheim...and Moore

plus the bruins have a Seguin....Spooner...Knight ...plus another top 10 this year

we are a middle of the pack team unles Price ...PK...Eller...Leblanc and Max become legit wayaabove average players

because if we think...Cammy..Gio...Gomez...Pleks ...and Kosty are going to do it for us ....we need to stop smoking the weed folks
Did you miss the part where Cammy had 10 pts in the first round TEN POINTS! The guy is a scoring machine in the playoffs. Gio also really stepped up. It's guys like AK and Gomez who were no shows. And the fact that we had a crippled D, our bottom six does kind of suck, I agree with you. Moen is but a shadow of his Duck days.

But we have Shultz in the system, and that guy, I think, will be key in the coming years.

Now if we can get a guy like Laich...we're really starting to talk. I dont think that the habs need that much top 6 talent, because I firmly believe it is there. But they do need wingers that can do the dirty work, go into corners, win battles (board battles have been the bane of the habs last season...it was maddening how weak they were in those).

I dont think the habs are a Kowalchuk player away, I think they are just a couple sandpaper players away from being a top contender.

The n00b King is online now   Reply With Quote