View Single Post
Old
05-28-2011, 05:33 PM
SFTC Addict
Not Here To Be Liked

vCash: 500
Mudbugs coach Scott Muscutt has resigned as head coach. BTW Congrats to the MUDBUGS

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/artic...oes-out-winner

Quote:
“I just can’t do it anymore,” he said. “I can’t continue to put the owners through this.”
In part, Muscutt feels responsible for the massive financial hit the team’s owners have taken through the years. So he’s removing himself from the equation.\

“I’ve been reading a lot lately,” Muscutt said. “There has been a real strong message sent to me: Do what’s right — not just what’s best for your personal future.”

Muscutt feels the right thing to do is step away and let current owner Tommy Scott take a long look at the viability of continuing.
So I take it Muscutt thinks it's his fault the Mudbugs are in financial distress? Why? How much could this guy be making? He hadn't won a cup until last night, you would have a hard time convincing me that he's one of the highest paid coaches in AA. However, I guess with his tenure there in B-S, perhaps he could have been.

Quote:
That’s why Friday, the biggest day in Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs history, suddenly became the scariest.
That doesn't sound good...

Last edited by SFTC Addict: 05-28-2011 at 11:57 PM.
SFTC Addict is offline   Reply With Quote