Thread: Speculation: Paul Stastny
View Single Post
Old
05-28-2011, 06:53 PM
agentblack

vCash: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan13 View Post
Avs have no intrest in Gragnani since they have an abundance of PMD's (Liles, Elliot, Barrie, Chouinard, Hunwick, Cumiskey, EJ could also be counted in, and so can Quincey if they are asked to play that role), Enroth is a good prospect, but he's just that a prospect, he hasn't proven much in the NHL. Every deal considering Staz + Liles coming from Buffalo should include Stafford, Ennis, and your first rounder, and I'm not that confident that Avs would take that deal without something added from Sabres side. And if you think that Staz is overrated find me a better 2-way center under 25, not counting Crosby, Backstrom, Kopitar (barely better), and Toews (though he never reached Stastny's career points high).
Ok well for one saying the Avs have NO interest in Gragnani is probably incorrect unless you work for them how would you know, As good as Barrie/Elliot might be at an AHL/NHL level, Gragnani has proven at the AHL/NHL level to be a better prospect than anything we have in our system.
Stafford, Ennis, and your first rounder, and I'm not that confident that Avs would take that deal without something added from Sabres side
Wow so its Stastny and Liles (who is an UFA after this year btw) for Staf, Ennis, and the 16th OV pick?
and you want MORE from BUF? Not happenin' BUF ends up trading away 3 players for 1 since its no guarantee Liles re-signs and they have to consider that.

agentblack is offline   Reply With Quote