View Single Post
Old
10-16-2003, 07:05 PM
RE-HABS

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habs_24x
yet another good performance by all players. Its really great to see the team execute the "system" with such ease and poise. Offence i think is a bonus because i dont think the system has a 4 and 5 goal a night clause in it.
Ribeiro is really impressive and should be the #2 center when Koivu comes back on saturday (i hope)

The dilemma then is where will they put Perreault who's been great so far this year and is always dangerous not to mention goto guy for important faceoffs.

The checking line is also doing a fine job. Juneau and Dackell seem to have good chemistry together and imo should not be seperated at this point.
That leaves the 4th line to play around with but ice time is somewhat limited for those players.

"un joli casse-tete" as my french friends would say!
The Juneau - Dackell duo will be the fourth line with another player like Sundstrum, my line proposals with Koivu returning to the line-up would be:

Ward - Koivu - Audette:
Audette and Saku work well together, Ward and the other two would benefit playing together. Ward would be their mucker and grinder and the other two can do what they do best.

Hossa - Riberio - Zednik:
The best line right now, been good together since the last quarter of last season.

Ryder - Perreault - Bulis:
Ryder and Perreault work great together, so did this line in the pre-season, Bulis needs to be surrouded by more offense too.

Dackell - Juneau - Sundstrum:
Thery worked well together last season, plus they aren't exactly only defensive minded, they can score too.

Begin and Langdon can be inserted into the line up when needed, and Higgins would benefit with more ice time in Hamilton.