View Single Post
Old
05-29-2011, 01:20 PM
salomonster

vCash: 500
It's better then last year. But still has room for improvment.

The morning show is what it is. No matter the station accross the city. There are annoying people doing talk radio on all stations.

At least on TGOR: there is instances where we are talking sports.

Sports Talk with Lee Versage and Phil Showkiller Melanson:TGOR This show is a million times better w/o Kulka who was bad. But Showkiller is too opinionated if you ask me and his rants speak to him living in his parent's basement. That guys a looser.

The Jim Rome Show: Has its fans and some who hate him. Kinda a right off for me as I don't particuarly like thim so I'm most often gonna skip it till 3pm when the Healthy Scratches go on.

Healthy Scratches/ Summer Scratches: This is my favorite show for Sens stuff. Jason York brings good stories of his days as a Sen and nhl player. His Daigle stories are classics. Loyd's is good as well. This show often delves into past Senators stories which facsinates me. Summer Scratches begins when York leaves for the summe and some guest come it. Good show. Not 100% hockey talk which is ok too.

Power Hr: Good hockey specific show which have Van Allen, Loyd, Yorkie, sometimes Galley ++ strongest hockey show aside from a pre game show.

All in a team 1200 gets a B from me.

I personally don't care forthe ESPN stuff at night. If there' isn't a pre game, game of post game and there's ESPN crap I won't listen to it.

Same with Jim Rome, I'd be happy with something else.