View Single Post
Old
05-29-2011, 04:02 PM
Bleedred
I lost a SO to NJD!

vCash: 500
Yo I know this is old, but it's been a few days since I logged on. No way! He was awful this season, and Lou, and him didn't even negotiate in 07 when his contract was up, and he was still putting out good numbers. He's still young, but his best days are way over. I would have rather seen Rafalsky re signed in 2012 when his contract with the Wings was up had he not retired this year, nor after next season. I thought it was a mistake not to re sign Gomez back in 07. Now it's not so bad though. He did score the last goal of the season for the Devils though his last season there in his last game. I believe he did didn't he? In the playoffs after we were beaten by Ottawa in the last game at the Meadowlands. Devils almost came back that game in the last minute, but failed to make another goal before regulation ran out.

Remember all the heat Gomez got when he came back with the Rangers the next season, and all throught the playoffs at The Rock? That whole series was heartbreaking, so I can't remember much except the Devils getting their ***** kicked, and the heat on Gomez. Anyway no go for Gomez.

Bleedred is online now   Reply With Quote