View Single Post
Old
10-16-2003, 07:53 PM
IceDragoon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gretzky2kurri
Things don't gel when you keep stirring them. This team doesn't have the luxury of skill that Sathers teams did.

With a team like this I feel it causes confusion. With low skill I feel you need familiarity and team work every night.

I'm not saying don't make changes. Just think longer before making them and perhaps give them more of a chance. With exception of York on the PP point.....I feel he gave that enough of a chance. Although at one point I felt York would have to break BOTH wrists for MacT to change his mind.
I hear ya, and have gone "wtf" many times when the MacT blender started churning. However, I think we have higher overall skill than we've had in many, many years. These boys don't seem to be as confused as in past years when MacT seemed to 'roll the dice to decide the lines'.

I'm more willing to take a 'wait and see' approach this year. If practical application can prove the theory, our team will be stronger. The 'blender' can then become a tool that is only pulled out when it's needed. (margaritas anyone?)