View Single Post
Old
05-30-2011, 08:11 PM
Vatican Roulette
Mona Lisa Lily

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by durojean View Post
the 28 years old that is offered also happen to be the best center we have. A proven nhler offered to a team that already have a lot of prospect. An important piece that the florida panthers don t have and that the habs even if you remove plekanec have a lot in cammalleri and gionta.

Plus it could transform the panthers into a playoff team a guy like plekanec.

The reason i'd like the pick is a lot more because i think Plekanec is expandable in the habs, and not a lot of habs fan think like me.

But i ll say this : if I was the florida panthers, i'd do that move in a heartbeat because they don t have any Plekanec in that team
You're right, they don't have any Plekanec on their team, and they won't. Flordia is REBUILDING, they do not need a 57 point center for the 3rd overall pick. It's called building through the draft, and not spending money and assets on something that isn't in the plans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laus723 View Post
Must be hard to be on the Habs board. So many unrealistic thinkers in this thread alone, it's ridiculous. Gomez and 17th for the 3rd? 28 year old for the 3rd? No. No team in the NHL would even offer, much less think about doing, this trade. C'mon guys. When has a pick this high gone for things like this??
I was going to quote your 1st post in this thread and bold it in a repost.

I guess just let them argue semantics amongst themselves, cause it's not sticking.

Vatican Roulette is offline   Reply With Quote