View Single Post
Old
05-30-2011, 10:44 PM
BrianSmith
Chokers

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJeasy View Post
You should also look at the Detroit series. When Babcock had a chance, he kept trying to get Dats on Couture. It tells you about Pavs defensively. I realize Couture may get better, but until then . . . Just another argument for Pavs.

I mapped out the overall strategy to make a strong case both for you and others as to why they shouldn't being moving forwards, even for a top end TWD. The point is that good construction is usually additive. They don't really have replacement parts for the forward corps on the farm. Mash, Ferriero, McGinn, McCarthy, etc. are really not close to even being tweeners. Until we get a good look at Coyle, Hamilton, Viedensky, etc., we won't have an idea of what parts are reasonably and immediately replaceable. They are closer to replacement parts on the defense, Braun, Doherty, Petrecki, Moore, etc.
Ugh, Hamilton... I really hope he turns out. I was watching some of his highlights yesterday of him with Niagra and he can sure snipe.

EDIT: and I would love to have his brother, I know there's a lot of talk about him. It is just a shame he'll be going to early, and I DON'T think it is worth trading up to get him.

BrianSmith is offline   Reply With Quote