Thread: Value of: Ladd to VAN if ATL to WPG
View Single Post
Old
05-30-2011, 11:21 PM
biturbo19

vCash: 500
I vote a resounding NO on rocking the boat like that. This is a very good team, and should continue to be so next year with very few significant moves in the offesason.

Why give up a bunch of assets and handcuff the cap situation, to bring in a player who has the potential to really upset the culture and balance in the locker room now? This is a winning group, on their way to the cup finals, don't mess with it. ie. 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it'. ESPECIALLY if that 'fix' is a player who has had a well documented feud with Kesler, who is a key part of the winning leadership group here? Sure Kesler has matured as a player, and they're professionals so they'd officially, 'get over it'...but it just seems daft to me to risk it, to go down that path.

Not to mention, i don't really see there being any magical 'chemistry' between the two. Why people are still convinced Kesler needs a powerforward type on his wing is a bit strange to me. If anything, he could use a better disher on the wing to get him the puck more i'd say.

biturbo19 is online now   Reply With Quote