View Single Post
Old
05-31-2011, 09:57 AM
Manked
Ooh to be a Gooner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA0402 View Post
Yea. I'm going to take advice on how to run an organization from a guy who wants to trade 2 1st round draft picks during a rebuild for a really good player with one year left on his contract for a team that isn't close to being a contender....

There is a huge problem with tantrums on these boards. You say one word, it discredits an entire argument of validity. Well, to be honest I think I'm talking to a wall right now. I'm out.
I'm sorry, I'm not dissing you personally. Every point I have made is about hockey, and nothing but. I have done nothing that has crossed a line at all, and if you just back out of this respectful hockey argument, then that's fine.

If you hadn't noticed, I have recently added that I would be more interested in if there was a conditional pick going the other way (if he signs or not next year), or a contract extension could be put in place. You're making my proposal seem much more ludicrous than it actually is. I'm not proposing that we trade Rundblad for Tedenby

One thing to add, also, not directed to you but towards SpezDispenser. I don't think Fleischmann will make it to free agency, I don't think Laich is a top 6 player, and I don't see Jokinen signing in Ottawa, although I hope he does. I hope we can sign (and not trade for) a top 6er, but I'm not sure if it will happen.

Manked is offline   Reply With Quote