View Single Post
Old
05-31-2011, 02:35 PM
CharlieGirl
Summer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry44 View Post
Sorry, reaching there. JVR is moving to spend his summer working out. That's the story. He's not heading to a lake, he's heading away from it. So what that he knows a couple of the guys there? He's only going to be with them because they are making the same sacrifice.

It's a lot different working out with personal trainer in a special camp all summer, than just doing it on your own at your camp.

There was no slant, he's sacrificing another summer to improve his body and his game.

But then, I'm sure we'll see Richards' new sculpted frame after his summer working out with Gary Roberts. No more 8 year old physique for him. He'll be faster, bigger and stronger after a hard summer working out as he is every training camp, or al least as Stamkos and Crosby are...

I wonder if Richie asked Pronger for a reference to a summer boot camp?
I'm sure Richards is pumping weights with his surgically repaired/healing wrist as we speak.

Stamkos was out at a bar immediately after losing game 7. I don't recall hearing any uproar over those photos, but you can bet your ass the world would have ended had Richie been photographed doing the same.

But have at 'er if it makes you happy.

Personally, I don't give a flying **** what the players are doing on their vacation, as long as they're ready to roll when training camp begins.

CharlieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote