Thread: Confirmed with Link: Hal Gill back, 1 year @ 2.25
View Single Post
Old
05-31-2011, 04:37 PM
Guilliam

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsolument90 View Post
That still doesn't give us a #3 D-man (whose role is to be #2 if one of the top 2 go down). Diaz isn't ready, we don't even know what he can do in NA, Yemelin is destined to be that bruising bottom-pairing guy. Even on the 2nd pairing, he's not the answer for that #3.

Wiz is not exactly a gem, but these kinda players/at that age and in these situations where he already played for us and shown what he can do... it'd be a huge mistake to let him go if he wasn't asking for 5+mil from us.
That's from a guy who puts him on the first pairing with Markov? he's destined to be a 3rd pairing guy but we should start him on the 1st???

I wouldn't re-sign Wiz. Given we already have Markov, Subban, Weber and eventually Diaz, Wiz is redundant. I'd rather go for a big stay-at-home D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
false.

Hamr and Spacek won't have that much trouble to talk to him.

To right out conclude Emelin will be paired up with Markov just because of language is ridiculous.

Emelin's agent said that Emelin's biggest hurdle will be to learn English. It's not by playing and talking only in Russian that he'll take steps forward. And Markov won't be the one teaching him English, he'll have a teacher for that, and if I were that teacher, I would strongly suggest he'd be paired up with someone who speaks English first and knows just a bit of Russian, not the other way around.
lol, I'm fairly sure his teacher won't have a freaking word to say about whom he's paired with!

Guilliam is offline   Reply With Quote