View Single Post
Old
05-31-2011, 04:51 PM
Xoggz22
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bar South View Post
I don't know who is on Columbus' first PP d pairing. I'm guessing its Russell and Stralman.
I think they are fine, for now with Clitsome, Stralman and Russell as the main powerplay d-men.
Put it this way....Rivet ended the year on the #1 unit. OUCH. Granted Clitsome and Strahlman were out of the lineup but I think that tells you enough.

Personally, I like Weber and think he would offer value to Columbus. The biggest issue with adding him would be Russell and/or Clitsome would need to be with someone else next year. That would make three players < 6' tall on our blue line.

With Weber it sounds like there would be a trade off with Clitsome. Good point shot, decent puck mover but a RH shot. That's definitely a need in Columbus. Depending on what happens on the back end in CBJ ville I wouldn't mind rounding out the D with Weber as part of it. We have no one that can shoot from the point on the PP or really any time!

Oh yeah, almost forgot Lepisto is under 6' too if he's qualified. Too many small players for my liking but who am I to say?

Xoggz22 is offline   Reply With Quote