MLD 2011 - Sign-Up Thread
View Single Post
05-31-2011, 09:37 PM
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Orillia, Ontario
Originally Posted by
- Duration of the draft (25 seems to be a good idea, I'm down for it)
- 20 teams would be a great goal, I vote two conferences and four divisions, five teams per division. If not we can just aim for 16 and do four teams per division.
Every time we push for more teams, we end up getting screwed at the end. We should go with as many
GMs as we can get.
- All-Star voting is a great idea as well, I'm also for this.
- Trading. Deciding whether we'd like to trade or not, we were able to trade last time around, but I can't recall trading activity being very frequent and it went rather smoothly, we can dictate this as well.
Trades in the MLD are less common. I don't see the need to make restrictions. A trade committee or veto process is in order just in case.
- Time windows for picks, from what I know, seventies is going on vacation around the end of August, and I will also be going away around the same time, not sure of my dates. But I think we could have the draft finished in a month or less, and the playoffs done in even less time. Pending on how sign-up goes.
June 27th, 2011
can be a tentative start date for the MLD.
- Era requirements, neat addition, we can discuss it.
Don't care either way.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Dreakmur