View Single Post
Old
05-31-2011, 10:19 PM
seventieslord

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velociraptor View Post
[B][SIZE="3"]
- Trading. Deciding whether we'd like to trade or not, we were able to trade last time around, but I can't recall trading activity being very frequent and it went rather smoothly, we can dictate this as well.
Can't even recall if trading was allowed last time. We may as well allow it though, in case there are people interested. We had trading in MLD11, and there was one trade.... maybe two.

Quote:
- Time windows for picks, from what I know, seventies is going on vacation around the end of August, and I will also be going away around the same time, not sure of my dates. But I think we could have the draft finished in a month or less, and the playoffs done in even less time. Pending on how sign-up goes. June 27th, 2011 can be a tentative start date for the MLD.
Sounds good. If it goes long, I can easily pass off vote collection to someone else... but I don't think I will have to.

Quote:
- Era requirements, neat addition, we can discuss it.
It's not an addition, we've always had it. But I personally don't care either way. I always meet the requirements, without even thinking about it. I imagine that most do as well. I think if someone wants to go all-modern... do so at your own peril. You won't win that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreakmur View Post
Every time we push for more teams, we end up getting screwed at the end. We should go with as many QUALITY GMs as we can get.
I agree, but keep in mind I'm not really looking for any NEW GMs. My goal would be to see 20 of the 40 from the ATD stick around for the next phase.

seventieslord is offline   Reply With Quote