View Single Post
Old
05-31-2011, 11:34 PM
kevinqx

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdManIn View Post
You are welcome to lurk, or post, on our boards. In fact, when you're looking to come up for a game I'm sure you'll find quite a bit of help with tickets (season ticket holders can, and probably will be happy to, get you individual tickets through their rep at the season ticket prices). Check out some of the deals that we have. I'm sure a lot of those will come back, some will be expanded on, and new deals will come up between now and Christmas.

Good to have you around. Sorry that it has to be on such bad terms.
I'll have to remember to look into that. Saving any kind of money is nice, especially since if I'm going to do this I'm going to be paying a lot more money on gas to make the trip. Got in touch with some of my hockey friends and asked them if they'd convert to Predator fans so we could car pool up there for some games. Shouldn't be too bad if the travel cost can be split.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinOneel View Post
Just read where Fox Sports South is going to start shooting more Nashville games into North and Central Alabama, as well as the Atlanta market.
For people living in Atlanta, would that make Predator games not "out of market" for purposes of TV packages like Center Ice?