View Single Post
Old
06-01-2011, 01:27 PM
Jimmy Carter
Avs/Leafs fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyRollie View Post
The 14s will probably be the right fit for your hand and finger length, but will be loose compared to your Eastons. The Franchises are a roomy glove and are loose across the back of the hand. I'm not sure how the narrow 14s fit though. I wear Eastons now and love the fit. I'm planning on some custom Franchises, but I won't buy until I can compare fits.
Assuming all Warriors are generally the same size, I think you're right on with this assesment. I have never used Franchises (never been good enough to warrant dropping that kind of money on gloves ), but I got a pair of Dolomites a few years ago and it was pretty much exactly what you said. The 14s (which is what I normally wear) fit from a protective stand point, but were much roomier inside the glove. I was picking them up for my roller league so I dropped down to a 13 to get the same fit inside the glove but sacrificed the protection of having my glove meet my elbow pad. Hasn't come back to bite me yet, hoping it never does haha.

BTW I had Mission gloves prior to the Dolos, don't know how Mission compares to Easton in terms of fit.

Jimmy Carter is offline   Reply With Quote