: Series Talk:
SCF: Boston Bruins (3) vs. Vancouver Canucks (1) (Part 3)
View Single Post
06-03-2011, 11:41 AM
Join Date: Oct 2008
Originally Posted by
Ill do the Bs:
1. Lucic should not be demoted. Keep that first line together, they play really well together and he has been effective at important times for the Bs through out the playoffs. In fact, I think he may actually be getting healthier.
2. YES. Please for the love of all that is holy. Cut his minutes in half, give the other half to Peverly or Seguin (or any one else really) and take him off the PP to be replaced by Seguin or Ryder.
3. Sort of. Keep him with Kelly/ryder/himself but he could skate occasional shifts with Berg/March and see how it goes. Up his PP time, put him on the first unit. Obviously the PP does not work as it is now, literally do ANYTHING else.
4. He shouldn't have to be told. You don't attempt that play with 18 seconds left in game 1. He does it far too much. Hopefully he just stops on his own.
5. Probably. He is out there with Kaberle though, and if Kabs gets major PP minutes, he obviously sacrifices 5v5 minutes and ipso facto (sp?) Mcquaids minutes go down. I would like to see him close to 15 per and lower boychuks, but the issue is the D pairings, which I do not want to break up.
6. Heres the issue: when he is down there, that is the best looking PP we have had in a long time. However, he gets worn out more and to be honest is too big to be tipping shots. I would lean towards trying it one more game to see if it keeps looking effective/cashes in. If we put him back at the point, stick Lucic in front. His injury is his toe/foot. You don't have to move much down there
do you really want to risk Lucic taking a Chara slapper off his injured toe/foot?
View Public Profile
Moore Money's albums
Find More Posts by Moore Money