View Single Post
Old
06-03-2011, 12:03 PM
kevinqx

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdManIn View Post
I have to admit, for a bunch of people who lost their team (and pretty much knew they would be for a while) the Atlanta fans have had a great sense of humor about it among other fans. This whole dispersal draft thing is brilliant, and this thread is hilarious
I think that as long as there was a chance that the sale of the Thrashers to TNSE wasn't going to go through I had a reason to be upset about the whole affair. Once it happened, there was nothing that could be done. I adopted a more of a "c'est la vie" mentality as I didn't feel there was any point feeling morose over something outside my control. Might as well make the best of it.

Actually, given the support offered by Predators fans, mixed with the amount of hype you guys have generated for your own team, I'm genuinely excited to see some hockey next season. The current season isn't even over yet and I am impatiently awaiting the 2011-2012 season. Not sure if I would have said that a couple weeks ago while the whole sale of the Thrashers ordeal was going on.

kevinqx is offline   Reply With Quote