View Single Post
Old
06-03-2011, 12:47 PM
44 95 plus tax

vCash: 500
From the Ottawa Sun:
The Ottawa 67’s have signed a draft pick and made a trade.

Ryan Van Stralen, a 6-foot-3, 210-pound left winger from Prescott, a 67’s selection in the 2009 OHL draft, will join the team. He was named the CCHL’s most improved player this past season, with 24 goals and 28 assists in 60 games for the Smiths Falls Bears.

“Ryan is a big, strong power forward who through hard work and determination has become a very good player,” said 67’s GM Brian Kilrea.

Ottawa acquired import player Michal Cajkovsky from the Kingston Frontenacs for a third-round selection in the 2013 OHL draft. Cajkovsky, a 6-foot-3, 208-pound defenceman from Slovakia, had four goals and 11 assists in 67 games for the Frontenacs.

“Michal is a big stay-at-home defenceman that will complement our group of returning defenceman well,” said 67’s coach Chris Byrne. “He played in all situations in his first season in the OHL last year.”

I guess, Sedlak is not coming back. I really liked this guy Cajkovsky last year when I saw him play the 67's. Plus he is a good size.

Van Stralen is a big kid too. Looks like the 67's learned something from last year's playoffs -- get big or go home.

44 95 plus tax is offline   Reply With Quote