View Single Post
Old
06-03-2011, 08:47 PM
Radek27

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Radek27
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze View Post
What does 1 year really account for? Prucha scored 30 goals in 1 year, and he's no longer in the NHL.... Cheechoo potted 56 goals five years ago, he's now playing in the AHL. You don't ask yourself why the Avs and Yotes wanted to trade Wolski? Does that not cause some concern? What about the Blue Jackets trading Zherdev after his 25+ goal and 60+ point season? Were the Rangers jumping at the chance to re-up Zherdev when his contract was expiring? Do you think Philly is offering him another contract? There's a whole lot more to a player's game than the final tally in the point column at the end of the season.

Pretty difficult to read much into +/- without context, isn't it? Marek Malik was +67 combined over 2 1/2 seasons with the Rangers, I guess he was excellent defensively? Strange.
So Wolfgaze, your telling me you think the Rangers have no room for a player like Wolski? You think this team is in the position to tell a player like him to take a hike after half a season? Bottom line is he has shown the ability to produce on two NHL teams now, he is the same age as the core we are trying to grow and possibly one of the most talented of the group. We got him for an aging defender and only has one more season on his deal. Whats wrong with this?

Why does everyone think Wolski is going to destroy the NYR? Everyone was willing to give Frolov an 82 game chance to see what he could do in NYR Blue, why can't we do the same for Wolski who to me showed more talent than Frolov. Is Prospal really a better option than Wolski? Whats up with wanting to get rid of this guy at any cost.

Thats whats getting at me, this sudden need to just dump him.

Radek27 is online now   Reply With Quote