Old
06-04-2011, 01:12 AM
Prongo
Beer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMadd View Post
Trades:
Carle to Toronto for a Lupul, and the best pick we can get for it.
Carter to Ottawa for Anderson, Jared Cowan, and the best picks we can get
Carcillo to LA for a 4th and 7th round pick

Signings:
Powe at 850000
Nodl at 1 mil
Gagne for 2.5 or less only
If not Gags the Cole for 2.5 or less
resign Odonnel 800,000

Lines

JvR-Giroux-Versteeg
Gagne/Cole-Richards-Lupul
Hartnell-Briere-Read/Nodl
Powe-Betts-Holmstrom

Pronger-Meszaros
Coburn-Timmonen
O'donnel-Gustafsson/Marshall
Bart

Anderson
Bobrovsky

Cap hit= 59,979,761

Although the line up doesnt look as pretty i think it is built for the playoffs. and please dont flame me for trading Carter and Carle, i actually like both of them.
Homer i believe said that he will be making QO to nodl and powe so their salaries probably won't be that high

I don't mean to sound rude or anything but there is no way i would want lupul and Anderson on this team. Lupul the last few years has had injury problems and hasnt played over 30 games in a year for 3 years running now. Cole and Gagne will almost likely get over 3 million on the open market, maybe Gagne would come back for cheap but is that what we really need?

Now i am also someone who doesn't want to trade Carter. But if we did trade him i wouldn't want the deal to bring us back Anderson.

The way i would go in solving our problems for a goalie is
1) Sign Vokoun or..
2) Sign Bryz(at a manageable contract... which probably won't happen) or..
3) Trade Carter to the Kings in a deal involving Quick(highly unlikely especially with the Kings need to sign their big name dman, taking on a 5.272 a year will put them in a crunch with the cap. Also trading away a cheap, great goaltender wouldn't be helping the team out much) or.. the last option...
4) Trading for nabokov

Last edited by Prongo: 06-04-2011 at 01:43 AM.
Prongo is offline   Reply With Quote