View Single Post
Old
06-04-2011, 01:20 PM
bozak911
Ignoring Idiots

vCash: 500
Maybe I'm just being selfish, but I really don't want to be in the same division as the Thrashers, Edmonton, Colorado, and Vancouver.

The Thrashers are a good, young team with a great young goalie. They were LEADING the SE division for the first half of last year until something happened and the wheels fell off their wagon.

Edmonton has maybe one more year out of the play-offs. After that? They are going to be frigging awesome.

Colorado? Same deal. They over achieved last season, squeaking into the 8th seed, but with yet one more top 5 draft pick? Damn.

Vancouver? Their window is now and they have that roster locked up (for the most part) for years and years...

Calgary is about the only team currently in the NW which doesn't have teeth.

And then you look at the Central division... Chicago? Once they get their cap situation figured out and Crawford improves, they are still going to be a force. St. Louis? Has anyone else taken a look at that roster? If healthy, that roster is going to be giving Chicago a run for their money. Nashville will probably miss the post season next year. Columbus... Meh. Detroit? Aging and Howard just isn't that good.

I haz long term concerns...

bozak911 is offline   Reply With Quote