: Line Combos:
Predictions for 2011-12 Roster
View Single Post
06-04-2011, 05:00 PM
Join Date: Mar 2006
1) Gaborik, Wolski, [3rd or d-prospect like V-tank or Kundratek] for Johnson, Simmonds, Schenn
2) Girardi, Anisimov, Thomas, 1st for Lecavalier, 2nd
3) Sign Richards
4) Re-Sign Dubinsky, Callahan, Sauer, Boyle
5) Hope that Kreider turns pro. If not, pencil in whoever looks best in camp out of Grachev, Hagelin, Lindberg, or *gasp* Christensen.
1) Not realistic.
2) Not a good trade for us. Have you seen Lecavalier's contract?
4) Definitely hoping the Kreider turns pro, but even if he does, there's no guarantee he's going to make the team. Furthermore, Christensen and Kreider are competing for different spots (C vs. LW), and Lindberg is probably going to be in the SEL another year. Is he even coming over for training camp?
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by azrok22