View Single Post
Old
06-05-2011, 09:00 AM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomaridII View Post
I had a long response a few days ago written but my computer crashed so I ended up not responding.

In that answer, one of the things I said was if you wanted a well built car that would last for a long time without giving you any problems and great gas mileage, then you should pick the CR-V. My father has had one for years, so I know it really well. However, if your priorities include a car that has oomph don't pick the CR-V, the CR-V is just a really good car with great fuel economy and great room for the size that it is.

It sounds like you need to forget gas mileage as one of your top priorities and go for something like the Equinox ... great price for the package that is has and it is a great drive.

BTW, if you want oomph don't bother driving the CX-7 either .. you will also be disappointed. My brother has one and I have also driven it many times.
Thanks man. In the end, my top choices were/are: CR-V, Equinox, Santa Fe, Sorento, Sportage, Rogue and there's one I just drool over the look....but I always I would stick with Euros....it's the Terrain.

Whitesnake is online now   Reply With Quote