View Single Post
Old
08-23-2005, 03:53 PM
AdmiralPred

vCash: 500
Name: Jeremy

Age: old enough to drink, but not old enough to retire (30)

Preds Fan Since: The phone began to ring and guys like Timmo, Skrastins, Bubba, and all our other good players started leaving Milwaukee for the big club

Season Ticket Holder? (Y/N): No. But, I usually get to the BC for 5-15 games per season

All Time Favorite Preds: Ronning, Hartnell, Lambert. In Milw.: Bubba, Skrastins, Haydar, Timmo, and thanks for all of those Nate Perrott memories.

Current Favorite Preds: Libor Pivko, I donít know why. At the top, much of this years roster falls into this class.

Favorite Preds Moment: The Orszagh header into the post was classic. My first Preds game was Ronnings 1000th tribute night - Bertuzzi had 4 points and the Preds won all three fights.

Preds Jerseys You Own: Suterís #4 from UW

Teams Besides Preds You Like: Oilers & Sharks

Teams You Hate Most: the Hawks and the ESPN regulars.

Personal
Favorite Musical Artist(s): Crowes, Allmans, Meters, Stones, Slayer, Pantera, Drowning Pool round out the popular list.

Favorite Music Genre(s): Throw a dart, Iím all over the board. Sorry TN, no country.

Favorite Food(s): anything that will get my heartburn raging

Favorite Drink(s): JD (Iíll take a single barrel as posted already) & Vodka tonics, especially with vodka I cannot afford.

Favorite Movie(s): anything from the back room at Family Video.

Anything Interesting We Should Know: If the Preds dump the Ads I may have to switch my allegiance and my screen name. This would be most upsetting.