View Single Post
Old
06-05-2011, 08:49 PM
rusty28539

vCash: 500
Name: Andrew
Sex: M
Where You're From: Swansboro, NC (right on the coast)
Where You Live Now: Swansboro, but I got to School at Campbell University
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: It changes lol
Mode of Transportation: 2010 Ford Mustang
Job: Cleaning beach houses, general labor
What brought you to HF Boards: I don't really remember, I think i googled a pic of Trevor Kidd, and somehow this popped up lol
How you became a hockey fan: I'm not real sure, there are pictures of me and my twin brother when we were really little (like 3 or 4) wearing Sharks and Kings t-shirts, and my neighbor is from Philly and kinda introduced it to us> But I've pretty much always liked hockey...weird for a beach kid lol
How you became a Canes fan: My grandma use to live in Raleigh, and got us tickets for a game, plus I always support any team in NC
Favorite thing about being a Canes fan: Our unique fanbase, it's my hometown team and they're the underdog that proves that not all of us from the south hate hockey
Favorite Cane's Player(s): Cole, Jokinen, Skinner, Ward, LaRose
Favorite NON Cane's Player(s): Kevin Weekes, Irbe, Brind'amour, Wallin, Martian St. Louis
Other Sports You Like: Football, Soccer, Longboarding
Other Sports Teams You Cheer For: Carolina Panthers, Washington Redskins(my mom's family lol), Team USA
College Attended/Attending: Campbell University
Video Game Systems Owned: Xbox 360 (gamertag rusty28539) Sega, probably every other system made lol
Favorite Game(s): NHL 08, Sonic the Hedgehog, Call of Duty, Mortal Kombat
Music You Listen To: pretty much everything, from funk to rock, rap to country....but my favorite bands are Kiss, Boston, Jimmy Buffett, Journey and Living Colour.
Favorite Movie(s)irates 1-4, The Boondock Saints, Dirty Harry, James Bond, Detroit Rock City, Ghostbusters, pretty much anything with Will Ferrell
Favorite Book(s): Any Tom Clancy or Stephen King
Favorite Food(s): Fried Chicken, Beef Jerky, Subs, really anything except some seafood
Favorite TV Show(s): Family Guy, South Park, The Simpsons, Scrubs, Tosh.0, That 70's Show, Sportscenter
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: Just an old style home jersey thats waayyy to big for me, but I have a Cole t-shirt
Anything Else: I'm proof positive that the "southern expansion" works. I probably wouldn't have been as huge a hockey fan if we didn't have one here in NC, saying that my family is from here, and none of them really liked hockey until the Canes came. Now were all Canes fans. I just wish I could ice skate worth a damn, so I could actually play the game lol.

rusty28539 is offline   Reply With Quote