View Single Post
Old
06-06-2011, 10:37 AM
Turtleneck Plek
Real Life

vCash: 500
Damn I hate this guy.

He's not even trying anymore. The original Lance & Compte was good but the new iterations are completely terrible. It's not even about hockey anymore, it's about who's going to die next episode because everybody knows the hockey world has a murderous underground entrenched with drama.

Lambert's son kills a player on the ice every two episodes but is the captain of the team and he ends up overcoming the odds and winning the Stanley Cup.

I know it's not that ridiculous, but I'm not far off. And now to speculate on a real-life event just adds to the pity that is Lance & Compte today.

Anyhow, if you want to be journalists guys, just do like Rejaune: Establish yourself by being allowed inside the Canadiens' operations; majorly mess up and cry like a baby when your access to the team is removed; bash your local team on everything, remain silent when they address your complaints; write sensationalist BS for 364 days a year but then write an award-winning article on amateur sports to keep your standing and make sure you don't get fired; ???; profit.

Seriously, what a ******.

Turtleneck Plek is offline   Reply With Quote