View Single Post
Old
06-06-2011, 02:19 PM
44 95 plus tax

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottawafan66 View Post
Did anyone go to this? Who looked good?
Martindale, Ceci, Tofolli, Nesbit and Mark Zanetti.....

Yes, they were there. I guess they needed some bodies to fill up the benches to have scrimages.

From this years draft:

Perklin (or Perkin as 67's say?) Big kid, but kind of awkward. Didn't impress me on Saturday, but came to play on Sunday. Scored a nice goal off the wing with a solid top corner slap shot.

Vlajkov: he really didn't stand out, good or bad, which I guess is a good thing.

Salerno: This kid can play. He's small, but great wheels, handles the puck well, and good hockey sense. Don't know why he dropped to the third round. Maybe size and NCAA rumours. He will make the team.

Others.

Van Stralan: Big kid too. Needs some work skating, but will be a good mucker type guy. I don't think this kind of scrimmage is where he would stand out.

Giftopolous: Obviously has worked on his skating, but still doesn't pass the puck. A few times his linemates were a litlle pissed skating off the ice after he held on to the puck and either made a weak shot or lost the puck.

Gustuvson: Still a little pitpull, hard to knock off the puck and his puck pursuit is great. Stood up to some of the big defensemen in goal mouth scrambles as well.

Cooper Rush. BIG. Had a nice slapshpot goal from the point yesterday, but I think was on for the first 5 Black goals.

Goalies:

Mazrek and Campbell won't have any worries going in to camp.....

44 95 plus tax is offline   Reply With Quote