View Single Post
Old
10-17-2003, 06:19 AM
NYR469

vCash: 500
hollweg has been cleared to play

Hollweg Returns To Tiger's Line Up

Thursday, October 16, 2003

Medicine Hat, AB - Medicine Hat Tigers are extremely happy to announce the return of Ryan Hollweg to their active playing roster.

Hollweg has been medically cleared to resume playing for the Tigers since suffering a head injury October 8, 2002.

"We feel very excited for Ryan regarding the news he has received about resuming his playing career in the Western Hockey League," said Tigers' general manager Rick Carriere. "It was a long and difficult year for Ryan and his family waiting for this time to come."

"Ryan has always been a very important part of our organization with his leadership abilities on and off the ice," stated Carriere. "Ryan is a very intense competitor and it will be nice to see him on the ice again."

"I am excited to be back and looking toward helping this team to build on last year's success," said Hollweg. "I am thankful for the tremendous support I received from the organization and my teammates. It's good to finally get over this hump and resume my career."

Ryan has begun practicing with the team and will return to play when he and the coaching staff feel he is ready.