View Single Post
Old
06-07-2011, 07:55 AM
thomas magnum

vCash: 500
It's good to see that some of the other Thrashers fans are feeling the same way as I do about the Winnipeggers taking over the boards. I used to frequent the official boards a lot more and mostly lurked over here but I've been here a lot more recently because the quality of hockey talk is MUCH better over here. But now on both boards the Winnipeggers are taking control and it's sickening to me. I realize its going to happen but I wish that they would just wait until the forum changes names or at least until the BOG vote is final.

All I know is, I'm already excited about starting to support the Preds and I'm seriously considering going ahead and making a call about tickets for opening night. I wasn't really sure what I was going to do (much like others have said) but I assumed I might kinda follow the boys up to Winnipeg but now I just don't feel like I can do it. It's gonna suck not to watch Enstrom or Buff. Or to see Kane mature into the great power forward that I know he is going to be. I just feel like I don't know that I can hang on with the Winnipeggers and start reading the **** they are writing about getting a team and all the ridiculous posts that are coming along with it.

Sorry for the rant.

Where can a guy get a nice Preds hat? I'm already getting sick of having 10 conversations a day about "why the Thrashers left" on the street with random people who have no idea or even care why. I wear a hat almost every day and I need a new one.