View Single Post
Old
06-07-2011, 12:40 PM
FreshPerspective
We don't need one!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Claude2Giroux View Post
I'd be thrilled with either Bryz or Vokoun.

Bryz hasn't been that great in the playoffs but a change of scenery could definitely help out. Plus, he's younger than Vokoun and a million times better than what we have right now.
IMO most likely scenerio if Bryzgalov lands on the Flyers roster is if Carter gets moved. I think a three way type deal is brewing if the Flyers choose to pursue Bryzgalov. I know Columbus seeks a center badly as well as Toronto obviously. Columbus is willing to part with the 8th pick overall and right winger Jake Voracek.

Again..as I've said..last year Holmgren undershot with the goaltending and hence shot himself in the foot and this year he could possibly overshoot if he goes after Bryzgalov but I do think Snider gave Holmgren his marching orders to an extent to get a bonafide goalie and Brygalov is the main one on the market that fits the bill. Vokoun for some reason doesn't seem likely to come here and Thomas is also a stretch although he could be had...that is unless he wins the cup and his premium goes up even more.