View Single Post
Old
06-07-2011, 07:23 PM
HomaridII

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhysicX View Post
You gotta admit though HomaridII, he is one heck of a player that Toronto would want or any team as a matter of fact. I loved the guy back then when he was in the Juniors and you say it yourself he's like one or two players away from cracking the Team Canada line-up. Joe Thornton also chocked came playoff time, look at how long it took him to finally have a good run. Thanks for the info on his own coach stating such things haha! Never heard of that before!

Question for you HomaridII and be objective. Plekanec or Carter as our first line center?
I do agree he is a hell of a player that anybody would want on their team .. if I was Burke I would be going after him hard.

As far as your question, I think Plekanec is one of the most underrated players in the league, his overall game is awesome and he has like every Montreal player, been playing a defense first system for years. Having said that, I would pick Carter as the no.1 Center, 35-40 goals, size ... etc.. yeah, he would be my no.1

Just saying .. look at his playoff record and its not really impressive, just keep that in mind .. Plekanec has 8 more pts for example than Carter in the same # of playoff games played.

Edit:

Just to take that a little further .. Carter is a +51 career regular season, -14 in his playoff career