View Single Post
06-07-2011, 09:09 PM
vCash: 500
Trying out for Bantam AA

I have played house my whole life and Bantam House is pure crap and my parents let me try out for next years rep team. Anyways this season I had a goal a game pace and like 5 breakaways a game. I am a very fast skater and every one seems to refer to me as the fastest skater on our team. I am also sadly a puck which led me to 5 breakaways a game but it is usually easy to deke everyone out in house. This is going to be my 2nd year bantam. My shot is not the reason for my breakaway failure it is usually when i get around the guy i go a little to far to that side and i have a bad angle . My shot is ok. I am a good deker. I have pretty good stamina running the 2nd most laps (by half a lap) in a class of 19. I am average defensively and I work my a** off every game but i get frustrated easily. I am a center. I am not strong realyy for a 5'7.5 118 pond 14 year old.
P.S I scored 80 goals in my 2nd season of Pee Wee but only scored 20 in my first season in atom.
Strengths: Speed, Deking, Wrist shot, puck control, hard worker
Weaknesses: Puck hog, Weak, Easily frustrated, Breakaway failure, inconsistent
One more question I plan on having an all dry-land work-out and I plan on running many laps, doing sprints, lifting weights, chin-ups and sit-ups. thanks

Last edited by SauceHockey: 06-07-2011 at 09:21 PM.
SauceHockey is offline   Reply With Quote