View Single Post
Old
06-08-2011, 01:19 AM
TimeForAnOilChange
Can We Fold The Team

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLinsemanFanClub View Post
Welcome Sunshine. This board will provide you with a never ending source of entertainment and a steady supply of frustration.

I am very sorry to see Atlanta lose their team. Second time in history that you have had your team move to Canada (and we really despise the first team to do so) but it looks like you may not have been a fan for the first one. Don't lose hope, you may see a team back in the future.

My wife and I travelled to Georgia as part of our trip to the south 3 years ago. Absolutely loved it. The people were genuine and friendly. Never heard a bad word about Canadians. We even got up the nerve to eat breakfast at a Waffle House. A real cultural experience.

I see you are getting filled in on what to expect here. I'll add a couple more. OilerOlli will always rehash the draft choices and state that it was a stupid pick by the Oilers. He will criticize every pick and rarely have a compliment for any of them. Hindsight is his friend.

IamtheLiquor will always have the last word.

You will forever be puzzling over what TheStig/Graveyard Shift/Jump the Shark (I can never remember which one it is on any given day) is trying to say. We think his keyboard is defective.

Kevin Lowe is the epitomy of all that is wrong with the Oil. This is written.

Have fun here. There will be times when you will not be able to stop yourself from Laughing uncontrollably.

True story lol...one of the funniest posts i've seen on here in a while.

TimeForAnOilChange is offline   Reply With Quote