Thread: Proposal: Pavelski or Couture
View Single Post
Old
06-08-2011, 03:16 AM
DROPxTHExGLOVES*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19sharks19 View Post
Very good points on all. Heater should be our only option to move up front, of the big guys, simply due to dollars and we've seen the best he will give us. But, if no takers and simply the enquiries are of the others, I think we stand pat. This can be rectified though by a couple means; as mentioned above, via free agency and, saving money in not re-signing wasted dollars in Huskins and Wallin and moving out the likes of Nitty and Mitchell (Mitch. simply if we can't move Heater). And please don't re-sign the likes of Eager.

Would really like to see Greiss get some decent play time this season as well, say 25-30 games.
Heater doesn't get moved, lets just take that out of the equation for the sake of probability.

With that being said....

My vote is for Ryan Clowe. It hurts for me to say that, but it makes sense to me because SJ is so stacked on left handed forwards. I would trade Clowe straight up for a defender of equal value as long as it was not to a division rival. Clowe is far more attractive deal than Heatley at only half of the cost.

Can't say I agree about Thomas Greiss.

DROPxTHExGLOVES* is offline   Reply With Quote