Thread: Speculation: Wild summer in Minnesota?
View Single Post
Old
06-08-2011, 08:06 AM
llp

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorPain View Post
Both San Jose and Washington will be looking to upgrade their defense so I really feel something could be worked out...and I'd aim at Semin 1st! either Burns or Schultz + Zanon.

For that 2nd line center, you should find one via UFAs...ala Brooks Laich or something along those lines.

By the way, how's your goaltending situation? Last I heard Backstrom was struggling and had back problems...and Harding was doing ok. Update please?!
If we could get a return like that for Schultz and Zanon (with Burns Signed), I think it would be smart to move them.

Laich would be another player that would fit that need really well. He's the kind of player that I wouldn't mind signing fairly longterm and moving him or Granlund to a wing.

As far as Goaltending goes, Harding will probably not be re-signed, even though he should be fully recovered by preseason. Oh well. Theodore SHOULD be re-signed, but probably won't. Backstrom is doing alright, but with his injuries on the tail end of last year, he should have a solid backup waiting just in case. Endras is chalked up as being our Backup next year, so if Theodore wants to come back for another couple years, Endras could possibly be moved.

llp is offline   Reply With Quote