Old
06-08-2011, 11:53 AM
Vipers31
Advanced Stagnostic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selanne138 View Post
watch him pull a Hamhuis and **** the Flyers again
I could see that happening, but I would not call it ****ing them - he has no obligation there. It's the obvious risk for the acquiring GM that he won't come to terms. I don't know, Bryz seems to be the type of person that would not mind playing at home for the right price. I don't see him getting more than $6.5m from basically anyone in NA.

EDIT:
Quote:
“I am pleased the Flyers thought enough of me to make the trade with the Coyotes,” Bryzgalov said in a release through his agent. “Philadelphia is a great city, a great organization and a great team with a rich history. I am looking forward to meeting with Paul Holmgren to discuss the possibility of us working together for many years to come. I would very much like to have the opportunity to play for the Flyers and be a part of the team Paul has assembled and to work with Paul and Mr. Snider to see if we can achieve the ultimate goal.”
Sounds genuinely emphatic, though. Would be surprised to not see them come to terms based on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckshaveaRPG View Post
leino goes and can be had for about 3-4 mill for 3-4 yrs i say Hartnell has a NTC i think Versteeg maybe a 2nd and prospect ?
Not a fan of Versteeg, at all. Leino I do like better, especially as I think he could fit well with the twins, but $4m would be too rich for what he has done. Hell, $3m might very well be too much for us, even after unloading Sutton. We'll have to wait and see, but I wouldn't be expecting any $3+ signings unless for possibly Teemu if he is back.

Last edited by Vipers31: 06-08-2011 at 11:59 AM.
Vipers31 is offline   Reply With Quote