View Single Post
Old
06-08-2011, 12:52 PM
FreshPerspective
We don't need one!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyClarkeFan16 View Post
I'm worried if they move Carter. The adverse reaction it could have on Richards would be nothing short of devastating. Those two are best friends and Mike is loyal to his friends. I could possibly see Richards lashing out at the organization for making such a move and possibly asking to be moved as well. Moving Carter could have some serious negative side effects.....
That would be rather childish of him..especially if he lashes out with another Bieberesque tweet. Seriously, he would be upset but at some point you have to act like a man in the business world.

There are concerns with moving him....but with the right deal they can be mitigated. I guess we shall see if anything develops...ESPN insider is talking about Carter trade proposals getting louder.

Maybe Bob gets traded instead as well as some other moves and Carter stays. Anything is possible at this point. Holmgren is going to need listen and be open minded about it all and of course smart if he does decide to pull the trigger. However, sometimes you can be made to look smart if the other team is dumber and offers more than they should and a trade becomes a no brainer of sorts. Going to be an interesting June and the draft might be interesting from a Flyers standpoint as well if a deal is made.

FreshPerspective is offline   Reply With Quote