View Single Post
Old
06-09-2011, 07:47 AM
jas
Unsatisfied

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by offdacrossbar View Post
this was inevitable for capt Q. the end has come.

he lost his legs, he couldnt stay healthy and he lost all his confidence. he never had high end skills to begin with. this is how it goes when a guy who gets buy on intangibles and extra effort gets old and cant stay healthy. it can get ugly in a hurry.

i give the guy credit, he didnt quit. its kinda sad though. good luck chris.

as for w2. if we buy him out, i gotta assume its to free up space for another top 6 winger. if true, im ok with it. it makes sense to move on if torts doesnt like the guy- and im pretty sure thats what it is. not .ure i agree with torts though, then again, i pretty much never do

if we buy him out and then just shlock a marginal guy in there like an mza or ghrachev or another unproven rook playing over his head outa position, i wont be happy. i swear to god, if we try another 3rd line effort guy in his place, i will freak out. say what you want about wolski and effort and consistency, but he is talented. we need to replace his talent with talent that produces, not some other bottom 6 type who we think can play there and then give us nothing.

we move w2 and we better give that salary to someone who can step in a give us 60 points playing top 6 minutes.
Gagne?