View Single Post
Old
06-09-2011, 09:54 AM
neofury*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carey Price View Post
Then most NHL goalies must be poor puckhandlers because he is known as one of the top 2-3 guys in the NHL in terms of puckhandling...have you SEEN Luongo and Thomas handle the puck? The difference is massive.
Sorry but no he isn't a known top 2-3 guy in the league at handling the puck and you'd get laughed off these forums if you posted that anywhere but here.

I like him too, doesn't mean I have to be riding his dick as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subban76 View Post
Don't laugh, you think that because of a few glaring mistakes that make him look foolish, but that is because he's agressive and needs to learn when not to go for it, but Price IS one of the best puckhandlers out there and probably will become the best. And he is known for it by all is peers and its in the other teams game plan.

Price is a key piece to our transition game. Sucks you can't see that and only see is couple big mistakes.
Not true, if you take off the rose colored glasses and watch the game it's actually fairly obvious in some games. It isn't the big mistakes I'm even referring to it's the little ones. Sometimes you can watch him play the puck and he only has around a 50% success rate with the puck winding up on one of our players sticks. It doesn't take anything other than eyes and knowing how to count to notice it. I love Price but some people around here are seriously on the guys dick. He isn't even a top 5 at handling the puck let alone 2-3.

The only thing that sucks is that some people are so clearly bias in favor of our players and can't watch a game objectively, then go around making assumptions about HFboards posters who don't share their opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carey Price View Post
Why?

Because he made a couple of plays that ended up in the net over about 70 games, his focus and judgment is suddenly poor??

I guess Thomas is not a terrible goalie since he gave up a couple of weak goals in the playoffs...
If you read my posts I never once brought up big glaring mistakes and in fact have always stated either that it was the little plays or didn't specify. But go ahead making an assumption about me because I don't agree with you.

neofury* is offline   Reply With Quote