Thread: Tidbits: 2011 Mock Draft Game
View Single Post
Old
06-09-2011, 10:02 AM
this providence
Chips in Bed Theorem

vCash: 500
2011 Mock Draft Game

With the draft approaching, figured it be fun for people to throw out their predictions on how the draft will go down. We will only be doing the top 15, as lets be honest, the rest of the draft gets convoluted after that point and we are Minnesota fans, we don't care about the rest of the teams in the league.

A point system will be put into place, I'm just not sure how I'm going to do it yet. Suggestions are welcome.

Winner will get an avy done by me.

Edits are welcome as we've still got a few weeks before the draft. But if you're going to do them, I'd suggest keeping your original up and make a new one under it. Then just date them. It'll be interesting to look back and see how you did. Only the most recent mock will be scored.

I'll kick this off:

6/9/11
1. EDM -- Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
2. COL - Jonathan Huberdeau
3. FLA - Mika Zibanejad
4. NJ - Gabriel Landeskog
5. NYI - Adam Larsson
6. OTT - Ryan Strome
7. WPG - Sean Couturier
8. CBJ - Ryan Murphy
9. BOS - Dougie Hamilton
10. MIN - Joel Armia
11. COL - Nathan Beaulieu
12. CAR - Mark McNeil
13. CGY - Sven Bartschi
14. DAL - Mark Scheifele
15. NYR - Vladislav Namestnikov

And for added interest, throw out your NHL Prospect version of shoot, screw(ah-lets go with dream), or marry. (Shoot=do not want, Dream=want but unlikely-make it somewhat reasonable given player draft stock, Marry=ideal selection)

Shoot -- Nathan Beaulieu
Dream -- Ryan Strome
Marry -- Sven Bartschi

After Meaningless Win - 3/29/12 - Game 77 | SoH-"Who knows, that could have cost us a Cup tonight." | Dooohkay
this providence is offline   Reply With Quote