View Single Post
Old
06-09-2011, 10:37 AM
probertrules24

vCash: 500
Name (if comfortable giving out) and/or origin of screen-name:
Probertrules24 pretty self explanatory - I was always a league leader in scoring growing up and then in 85 when I was 14 I was in my first on ice fight and realized I was pretty good at it. This was Proby's 1st year with the Wings and that was it for me.

Where ya from:
Saskatchewan, Canada Home of Mr. Hockey

Favorite Current Red Wing player(s):
Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Lidstrom, Hudler and Helm. When Konopka is signed he will take Hudlers spot.

Favorite All-Time Red Wing player(s):
Yzerman, Probert, Lidstrom, Vlad and Kocur

Favorite non-Red Wing player(s):
(Not current) Bossy (current) Ovy, Boogard (RIP) and Stamkos

Least-Favorite non-Red Wing player(s):
Crosby - He cost me $100 bucks because I bet he wouldn't score over 30 goals in a year over his Career. I didn't want to believe the hype. As 67coach say's shut up and play.
Pronger - He's a punk and I would love if he was on our blue line.

Favorite food:
Lasagna, Pizza

Favorite beer:
Coors lite / Southern Comfort on the rocks. Damn just made myself thirsty at work.

Other teams/sports you watch:
Go Blue (Michigan), Bears, Golf and MMA.

About me:
Not sure how I became a Wings fan. I think it had to do with our local tv used to have Detroit channels for our American news and those were the highlights I would watch every night.

I have a black belt in Shotokan Karate and Kickboxed for 12 years. Growing up my two sports were definitely Hockey and Martial Arts. Wish I would of choose one. Now all I do is Golf (Girlfriend says ever day) it's more like 5 times a week.

Well that's me.

probertrules24 is online now   Reply With Quote