View Single Post
Old
06-09-2011, 11:42 AM
Chevrier

vCash: 500
Name (if comfortable giving out) and/or origin of screen-name: Pretty straightforward, it's my last name. Needta' remember!
Where ya from: Originally Ottawa, but I've lived in many different places throughout Canada-- currently Toronto.
Favorite Current Red Wing player(s): Datsyuk & Zetterberg, although Howard, Helm, Franzen & Kronwall are always on the rise.
Favorite All-Time Red Wing player(s): Yzerman, first n' foremost but I always liked Fedorov, Shanahan, Konstantinov, Coffey (during his tenure) & The Professor!
Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Mike Richards, Claude Giroux, Peter Forsberg, Victor Hedman, Carey Price, Tim Thomas, Dion Phaneuf ha, more current players, the list is once again too long.
Least-Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Corry Perry, most of the Ducks players from a few years back, Pronger of course-- Claude Lemieux, Maxim Lapierre, Alex Burrows, Ryan Kesler, I can make this a pretty long list-- ohh, Darcy Tucker!
Favorite food: I'm not picky, I'll eat just about anything-- steak, a very good burger, fruit, all that good stuff.
Favorite beer: Easy-- Erdinger Weisbier! It's a german beer that I stumbled upon at a local pub downtown, Bier Markt, although you can find it pretty much anywhere with a good selection. Its still fairly new to Canada, but it's awesome. Oy, I think I'll grab some tonight.
Other teams/sports you watch: Living in Toronto it's inevitable that I watch the Leafs. Some time back I would have never cared but I watch them pretty intensely nowadays, but my favorite team will always be the Red Wings. I'll catch the Habs as well. Pretty much anything though, Boston Red Sox, I watch a fair bit of sports ha. I follow a lot of the Canadian Hockey League and some Euro teams.

I also plan to grab an avatar soon enough, great stuff with the Dos Equis themed ones though. Just a random blurb, but the prospects I'm most excited to see come up and hopefully pan out are Pulkinnen, Callahan, Smith & Nyquist! Jarnkrok too.

Chevrier is offline   Reply With Quote